Pentreath Ltd. exists for people living with mental health and emotional difficulties. We offer support to help people believe in their own potential and achieve their vocational goals, whatever challenges they face.
Pentreath is an award winning Cornish charity that was founded in 1991 and offers a unique approach to support. Many of our team have lived experience and our projects are designed with recovery as a focus.
- Approachable – We are easy to talk to and open minded. We are accessible and easily understood.
- Inspiring – We inspire our clients and those we work with to achieve their goals.
- Knowledgeable – We understand our profession, we are educated and recognized in the industry.
- People Centred – We are committed to having open and effective communication both inside and outside of the organisation, this ensures we remain focused on the needs of our clients.
- Trustworthy – We are reliable and trusted. We take responsibility for our own actions and behaviors.
- Diverse – We respect the diversity and individuality of all and strive to reach all communities in Cornwall.
- Encouraging – We encourage and support ourselves, each other and our clients.
- Adaptable – We change how we work according to the needs of the person.
- Creative – We think of new ideas to best support individuals in a recovery process suited to them.
Registered Charity No:1004477/Company Limited by Guarantee No:2593533